This is an amazing opportunity to work in a friendly environment. The company is a well known furniture manufacturer in the UK; they produce commercial furniture.
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a wood machinist in any industry.
- You have to be a good wood machinist who can perform jobs from start to finish without supervision.
- Experience in using some of the following wood machinery: Thicknesser, Planer, Panel Saw, Band Saw, Cross Cut Saw, Rip Saw, Spindle Mortice, Bobin Sander, Drum Sander.
- You have to be at least 18 years old to be considered for this role.
- English language (beginner level) is required.
- Promotion opportunities
- We do not charge a commission for any of the services offered
- Transport assistance and support for relocation to/in Great Britain if required
- Legal employment contract from day 1
- Advice in obtaining the necessary documents for legal employment in Great Britain if required
- Assistance throughout the contract
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Mon – Thurs 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Fri 8.00am – 1.00pm
- £15/ h plus bonus system
Ovetime hour :
- £22.5 / ot hour (for overtime hours worked Mon-Sat)
- £30 / ot hour (for overtime hours worked Sun and Bank Hols)