This is an amazing opportunity to work in a friendly environment. You will join a well-known steel fabrication and processing factory.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assembling and welding different elements together or on a carrier.
- Determine the materials and welding methods based on instructions, technical documents, plans.
- Check the conformity of the welding work, constructions and assemblies.
- Register the follow-up data of interventions and pass the information on to the service concerned.
- Evaluate errors and carry out the necessary retakes or finishing operations (welds, deposits, surface condition, …)
- Prepare the connections and position the pieces, plates, pipes or profiles against each other or on a carrier.
- Check the equipment and adjust the welding parameters (intensity, flow, …) according to the material and the welding connections to be performed.
- Experience minimum 2 years as an aluminium welder
- Able to work day shifts
- Able to start immediately
- 1 week early shift/ 1 week late shift
- 06:00AM – 02:00PM
- 02:00PM – 10:00PM
- 1 x 15 min. break and 1 x 30 minute lunch breaks (not paid)
- €14, 20 / hour
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland