This is an amazing opportunity to work in a friendly environment. You will join a fantastic team in a well-known car body shop.
Main duties and requirements:
- You are required to have experience as a tyre mechanic / tyre fitter for cars and trucks.
- You must have technical insight.
- If you hold a diploma or a degree in car technology/bodywork, or equivalent through experience (e.g. hobby) it is a plus.
- You must ensure a friendly customer service.
- You will be assembling, balancing and repairing truck and passenger car tyres.
- You will be responsible for tyre changes during the winter and summer season.
- Fixed contract after trial period.
- A family working atmosphere with great colleagues.
- Loyal customers who appreciate your advice.
- Intensive product training, an induction period and a high degree of independence.
- Internal training and career opportunities.
- There are multiple sites you can be assigned to, so hours will vary from site to site.
- No work on Sundays, this is always a day off + 1 extra day or half a day in the week.
- Normal working week is 38h/week, but in some sites you have to do overtime as well (during busy times).
- Maximum 50h/week/total.
- Starts at € 13.81 but it is negotiable + overtime at 150% (every hour over 38h/week)
- mileage bonus
- holiday allowance
- End-of-the year bonus (subject to Terms & Conditions – time worked in a calendar year and number of days worked – calculated by government)
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (€10 / week)
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland