Founded in 1995, our client has over 25 years of experience in IT. They are the best choice for refurbished Laptops, Desktops & Monitors, from top brands like Lenovo, Dell, HP & Apple. All their devices are refurbished in the UK at their site in Manchester and with trusted UK based partners. Based in the North West and South East of England they have over 70,000 sq. feet of secure CAS-S approved facilities and have a dedicated team of over 130 people with over 1000 years of experience collectively. Our business model includes recovering IT equipment, refurbishing, re-using and reselling these devices to our customers directly, via our valued partners and our own dedicated online store. Items that cannot be re-used are recycled in their workshop at HMP Hindley, where we offer training and qualifications to inmates as part of our ‘Through the Gate’ programme. for this we were awarded The Queens Award for Enterprise
Following some Private Equity investment, our client is now looking to grow the sales team and this is one of a number of roles that they are now recruiting for.
This is an office-based role located at our client’s Whitefield, Manchester office.
What you’ll do [this is not an exhaustive list, and the details are bound to change over time]:
- Work closely with our existing and experienced Account Managers.
- Answer incoming and make outgoing phone calls from and to a variety of different types of customers. These customers will include Business, Reseller and Trade customers.
- Responding to queries both by phone and email.
- Helping customers with product selection.
- Processing quotations and sales orders on our bespoke internal system.
- Helping reseller partners progress and close sales opportunities.
- Identify and manage sales opportunities to achieve agreed company targets.
- Generate business from existing and new customers, building long lasting relationships.
- Manage internal CRM system, ensuring all records are current and up to date.
- Maximise sales from up selling and cross selling products.
- Follow up mail shots with telephone calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and numeracy skills.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Has an outgoing personality and engaging telephone manner.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A “people person”, good at establishing productive relationships with work colleagues and customers alike.
- Good attention to detail
- Company Pension
- 25 days Annual Leave (increases after 2 years’ service)
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday
*Supplemental pay types:
- Monthly Commission
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
Do you have the drive, passion, tenacity and desire to learn the skills of a Sales Account Manager working in the technology sector? Do you see yourself as a successful sales account manager in the future and ready to take the first step?
Are you someone that loves working as part of a team? We need someone like you to play an essential role in our market leading technology company. As a Trainee Sales Account Manager, you’ll play a key role in our Account Management Team.
- click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button or
- submit you CV across: Jason.Anderson@global-personnel.com