This is an amazing opportunity to join our fantastic Global Personnel Group team in Warrington, UK. Our company carries out focused recruitment campaigns to identify skilled candidates located in the UK or overseas who are looking to relocate in/to the UK for skilled or unskilled work.
Key priorities and responsibilities are:
- Actively source and qualify candidates.
- Understanding the European candidate market and lifestyle.
- To maintain and actively grow the existing candidate pipeline.
- Manage the client’s needs and expectations.
- Being responsible and caring for the wellbeing of candidates.
- Interviewing, recruiting, and filling bookings, briefing workers regarding role, responsibilities and effectively operating the candidate database / running sheets whilst providing adhering to compliance standards and offering excellent customer service to clients and candidates in line with our core values.
- Maintaining strong relationships in the market.
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency.
You will ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Speaking fluent English and Bulgarian language
- Effective communication, engaging with clients and customers either face to face or over the phone.
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships.
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all positioning levels.
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Working under pressure and multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
- You must hold a full UK driver`s license.
*please note that the ideal candidate would meet all of the above requirements however full training will be provided
- 25 days paid holidays/year plus bank holidays.
- A day off during the week of your birthday
- A fully paid team building trip to Tenerife /year.
- Flexible working hours
- Potential career progression
- In-house training and regular workshops
- Team activities
- Pension Contribution
With branches across the UK and multiple overseas branches, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in UK and overseas recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
Do we sound like a company you would like to work with?
- Please submit your CV across: email@example.com
- Call us on 07545925840 (Cosmin Rudu)
We look forward to meeting you!