- Could you be our next 360 Recruitment Consultant?
- Are you a highly motivated team-player who is looking to join a multilingual team?
- Are you looking for a potential career progression?
We are looking for someone who is driven to succeed in a recruitment environment with a desire to move forward and grow personally and professionally within a global recruitment company. The ideal candidate enjoys working closely to a multicultural and multilingual team and is driven to provide excellent levels of customer service. Sales experience is essential for this role. We are looking for someone who can reference past sales achievements and is hungry to grow within a company full of support and investment.
Key priorities and responsibilities are:
- Winning new business using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking.
- To Maintain and grow existing business through building long lasting relationships with the clients and candidates.
- Managing a temporary industrial desk, interviewing, recruiting, and filling vacancies for our clients and building strong client relationships.
- Actively source and qualify candidates.
- Understanding the European candidate market and lifestyle
- Manage the client’s needs and expectations.
You will ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Effective communication, engaging with clients and customers either face to face or over the phone.
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships.
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all levels.
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Working under pressure, multi-tasking, and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
- You must hold a full driver`s license.
- 25 days paid holidays/year plus bank holidays.
- A day off during the week of your birthday
- A fully paid team building trip to Tenerife / year
- Flexible working hours
- Potential career progression
- In-house training and regular workshops
- Team activities
- Pension Contribution
- Free parking
With branches across the UK and multiple overseas branches, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in UK and overseas recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we would love for you to join us!
Do we sound like a company you would like to work with?
If so, please submit your CV to Jonathan.Lord@global-personnel.com
We look forward to meeting you!