This is an amazing opportunity to join a professional team.
Workplace location: Throughout Netherlands, so from North to South and from West to East
- The assembly work consists of mounting solar panels on sloping and flat roofs, mostly with private customers, so a good appearance and customer friendliness are required.
- The people will mount solar panels on roofs, they don’t have to assemble the panels. The panels come ‘ready to be mounted’ on the work.
- You should not be afraid of heights;
- You should have a training in electrical engineering / construction;
- Understanding the installation of solar panels and / or electrical technic;
- Experience in the installation of solar panels is not mandatory;
- Being able to drive from job to job and no problems getting out of office during office hours;
- Good physical condition as you work mainly on the roofs
- Independent, orderly and initiative-rich;
- Spatial awareness;
- Good work mentality;
- English language – conversational level;
- VCA certificate ( Safety, Health and Environment Checklist for Contractors) is an advantage. If you do not have one, we need to know in advance so we can arrange an appointment for you to get one.
- 40 hours / week are guaranteed ; one shift, only during day time (between the hours 06:00 -17:00)
- overtime available; will be paid per week not per day
- 30 min unpaid break
- €440,- net / week (no experience till 4 months)
- €460,- net / week (4 months-2 years experience)
- €480,- net / week (2+ years experience)
- *‘Bring a Friend’ bonus of €250,- per person if that person who was recommended works longer than 3 months
Accommodation and transport:
- Free accommodation and no bills to be paid
- Single rooms – 1 person/room
- Candidates can use their transport or opt for a company car ; employer provides a company car when candidate does not have their own car. It is possible to drive own car but will be fuel payment of €0,19 per km after 20 km. If they want to use employer’s car it is also possible this is €60,- per month net
- Fully equipped + internet free of charge
- No deposit for accommodation, only guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- If beddings, pillows and covers are needed, the employer can provide them
- Transport from country of origin to Netherlands is covered, but employer only pays it after the candidate has been working for them for 3 months. So first the candidates need to pay by themselves.
Work clothes and protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided by employer
- Clothes, gloves and knee pads are provided by employer for free
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland