Could you be our next Sales and Client Relationship manager?
Are you a highly motivated team-player who is looking to join a multilingual team?
We are looking for a Sales and Client Relationship manager who is driven to succeed having a genuine desire to join a fast-growing global recruitment company. The ideal candidate enjoys working closely to a multicultural and multilingual team.
Sales experience and successful client acquisitions are essential for this role. We are looking for someone who can reference past sales achievements and is hungry to grow a company full of support and investment.
- Previous business development and client relationship/account management experience, ideally from within the recruitment industry.
- Psychometric assessment scores match or exceed standard company requirements in relevant areas
- Motivated, driven, articulate, customer service champion with excellent telephone manner.
- Able to initiate and develop long lasting relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen, confident networker and effective communicator, with the ability to build rapport both internally & externally at all levels, including presenting information face-to-face.
- Able to develop a strong sales strategy that drives brand awareness using social media channels and effective marketing techniques.
- Self-starting, able to recognise and turn sales leads into converted business, prepare effectively and problem solve independently or with some support.
- Able to work to deadlines, meet KPI’s and remain focused under pressure, with good attention to detail.
- Follows process, keeps accurate records, and maintains systems.
- Excellent communicator, who is approachable and confident in dealing with clients and internal teams.
- Ambitious and driven, with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm, whilst remaining committed to continuous self-improvement.
- Shows initiative when faced with challenges and demonstrates a good level of resilience and adaptability.
- Demonstrates a sound commercial understanding of the businesses, develops business through a variety of channels and approaches all professional relationships in a consultative manner.
- Is committed, organised and willing to learn.
- Company laptop, phone and car
- 25 days paid holidays/year plus bank holidays.
- A day off during the week of your birthday
- A fully paid team building trip to Tenerife /year
- Flexible working hours
- Potential career progression
- In-house training and regular workshops
- Team activities
- Pension Contribution
- Free parking
With branches across the UK and multiple overseas branches, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in UK and overseas recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we would love for you to join us!
Do we sound like a company you would like to work with?
If so, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!