- Could you be our next Recruitment Consultant?
- Are you a highly motivated team-player who is looking to join a multilingual team?
- Are you looking for a potential career progression?
We are looking for a multilingual individual who enjoys working closely to a multicultural team and is driven to provide excellent levels of customer service. Building strong, honest relationships with the candidates is essential to succeeding in this role and although it can be challenging at times and you will need to have the resilience to attract and retain the best talents and achieve deliverables in line with monthly KPI’s.
Key priorities and responsibilities are:
- Actively source and qualify candidates.
- Understanding the European candidate market and lifestyle.
- To maintain and actively grow the existing candidate pipeline.
- Manage the client’s needs and expectations.
- Being responsible and caring for the wellbeing of candidates.
- Interviewing, recruiting, and filling vacancies, briefing workers regarding role, responsibilities and effectively operating the candidate database / running sheets whilst providing adhering to compliance standards and offering excellent customer service to clients and candidates in line with our core values.
- Maintaining strong relationships in the market.
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency.
You will ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Speaking fluent English and Bulgarian
- Effective communication, engaging with clients and customers either face to face or over the phone.
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships.
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all positioning levels.
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Working under pressure and multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
- You must hold a full driver`s license.
- A fully paid team building trip /year
- Flexible working hours
- Potential career progression
- In-house training and regular workshops
- Team activities
- Bonuses based on performance
With branches across the UK and multiple overseas branches, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in UK and overseas recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
Do we sound like a company you would like to work with?
We look forward to meeting you!