The factory produces perfumes and toiletries for export to clients in Dubai (they manufacture, fill bottles, brand them and pack them for top companies). The company is a manufacturer for the blending of toiletry products and alcohol based products – each containing vessels of varying sizes to offer a wide range of batch sizes. This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional team and to work in a friendly multicultural environment.
Main duties and requirements:
- Working in fast-pace environment
- This is a very simple, repetitive job
- Various basic duties like screwing lids on perfume, putting stickers on bottles and other very easy tasks – to be performed at speed as the bottles come round quickly on a conveyor
- Morning Shifts: Monday-Friday 06:00 -14:00
- Afternoon shift: Monday-Friday 14:00 -22:00
*Shifts are rotating – 1 week AM shift and the next week PM shift
- £9.80/hour – £10.10/hour
- *(if all shifts are attended for the week and 37.5 hrs are completed, weekly bonus of £11.25 is paid which works out at .30p per hour and would increase hourly rate to £10.10ph if earned)
- Overtime paid x1.5 weekdays and Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays
- This is a temp to perm opportunity, with good attitude and attendance, after 18 weeks you might be offered a permanent contract with the client.
- This is a very large stable company with long term jobs and progression opportunities for the right people