The company is one of the biggest laundry processors in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, multicultural environment.
There are several departments where you could be assigned to :
- Sorting – working on a conveyor belt sorting sheets, pillows, towels, into designated baskets so they can be taken towards the washing machines .
- Separating, ironing and folding (all automated) – working alongside a colleague feeding the machines that will perform the duties (training will be provided)
- Sorting end products/QC – after the products have been through the whole process , will come out the machines already folded and just need checking, separated and matched accordingly to their size (training will be provided)
- Final products will be folded, shrunk, wrapped and placed into trolleys so they can be delivered .
- Language knowledge is not relevant – the company would accept any nationality with any level of English language as they are a multinational , multicultural environment
- Due to the nature of the business and the body movements that are executed during a shift , you will experience some mild muscle pain that will fade in a week once you will get used to the movements .
- The roles require attention to detail, the ability to tell the difference between sizes and fabrics, good timekeeping, reliability and the availability to work between 44 and 60 hours a week
44 hours per week
- 4 Nights on 2 Nights off on a rotation basis ( no fixed nights )
- 17:00 to 05:00 – 1 hour unpaid break
- 4 Days on 2 Days off on a rotation basis ( no fixed days )
- 05:00 to 17:00 – 1 hour unpaid break
- Day shift: £10.50/h,
- Night Shift: £11/h
- overtime available (flat rate)
- temp to perm opportunity
- possibility to work 60 hours/week (if agreed)