This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company in the fishing port of Zeebrugge. The main duties include packaging and distribution of fresh fish to the Belgian supermarkets in Belgium.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Sorting incoming goods per article number and putting them on the right location.
- Working with hand scanner and manual transpallet
- Using the pick list to prepare orders for each shop.
- Cleaning and tidying up the work area (material, accessories)
- Good knowledge of English
- Only motivated candidates who want a job for a long period should apply
- Be prepared to work in a cold environment (0° – 2°C)
- Flexibility towards working hours and shifts is a must
- Being able to calculate correctly
- Please note: there is no possibility to take holidays between 10th December and 31st December
- Monday – Friday
- day shifts only
- €12,80 – €13,17 / hour
- Overtime paid at 150% (lots of overtime hours available during busy periods)
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland