Founded in 1995, our client has over 25 years of experience in IT. They are the best choice for refurbished Laptops, Desktops & Monitors, from top brands like Lenovo, Dell, HP & Apple. All their devices are refurbished in the UK at their site in Manchester and with trusted UK based partners. Based in the North West and South East of England they have over 70,000 sq. feet of secure CAS-S approved facilities and have a dedicated team of over 130 people with over 1000 years of experience collectively. Our business model includes recovering IT equipment, refurbishing, re-using and reselling these devices to our customers directly, via our valued partners and our own dedicated online store. Items that cannot be re-used are recycled in their workshop at HMP Hindley, where we offer training and qualifications to inmates as part of our ‘Through the Gate’ programme. for this we were awarded The Queens Award for Enterprise
Following some Private Equity investment, our client is now looking to grow the sales team and this is one of a number of roles that they are now recruiting for.
Main duties and requirements:
What you’ll do [this is not an exhaustive list, and the details are bound to change over time]:
- Use prospecting and researching tools to target and identify prospective clients
- Engage using outbound prospecting, including cold calling, you will generate leads in their target markets
- Win new business and open new accounts
- Delivering the assigned revenue and profit margin targets through sales to New Customers.
- Creating Strategic Account Selling plans for a defined group of target customers to sell Tier1 products and services.
- Working with our in-house Marketing team to identify new business opportunities by understanding your target customers’ strategies and presenting relevant solutions to C level contacts.
- Managing business relationships with customers, representing their interests within the business and representing Tier 1’s interests when customer-facing.
- Seeking out, developing and nurturing a network of executive level contacts across multiple departments within your target customers.
- Maintaining a high level of Tier 1 knowledge to compete, when necessary, by understanding your customers strategy and your competitors’ weaknesses.
- Attending Business Seminars, Events & Networking
- Working toward set KPIs and taking full ownership of these
- Updating data on CRM, ensuring a high level of accuracy, including notes of each call/visit, and a forward dated task for follow up.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Someone who has 5 years B2B sales experience preferred
- A current/proven track record of cold calling
- A proven ability to build sales pipeline & maintain CRM database
- A proven ability of researching & generating leads
- Experience of the consultative Sales approach
- Be a driven, self-starter that has a can-do attitude.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Confident and professional in relation to information security, with the knowledge and experience to exude competence.
- Competent in Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to work both independently & within a team
- A “people person”, good at establishing productive relationships with work colleagues
- Company Pension
- 25 days Annual Leave (increases after 2 years’ service)
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Up to £50,000 per year
- Monday to Friday
*Supplemental pay types:
- Monthly Commission
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonus will be based on a 50/50 split between
- Actions (Completion of planning, Number of Visits/Calls, Number of introductions to the wider Tier1 Team, Inclusion in Frameworks etc)
- Gross Margin achieved from the new business accounts won
- Sales: 5 years (preferred)
- Experience of selling to Public and Private sector customers preferred
Do you have the passion, tenacity and skill to get through to decision makers and create new opportunities?
Are you someone that loves winning new business? We need someone like you to play a recognised and essential role in our client’s market leading technology company. As a New Business Sales Executive, you’ll play a key role in identifying and generating new end customer business opportunities for the company.
- click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button or
- submit you CV across: Jason.Anderson@global-personnel.com