The company is one of the most famous wood processors in the UK. They produce the highest quality, most inspirational and beautifully designed stair parts. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Mechanical/Machine Setter Engineer on a permanent contract . This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, multicultural environment.
- Proposing machine modifications to allow settings machines.
- Setting up and running tools in order to produce components of the required quality.
- Undertaking any work as requested by the Departmental Manager
- Plan and organise maintenance of Tooling & Equipment
- Analysing and reporting on production processes, methods, schedules, downtime, cycle times, availability of machines and waste management and improve current operations wherever possible
- Organise plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time and profits
Please see below list of all machines available:
- Weinig moulders
- Stenna saws
- Ryman saws
- TM sorting line
- TM finger jointer.
- 5 axis CNC
- HT spindle moulders
- Comec chamfering machines
- Proven experience as Mechanical Engineer 2-5 years of experience working in Manufacturing
- Deep knowledge of Fault Finding and proactive approach
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
What we can offer you
- Weekly pay
- Sociable working hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- AM shift: 08:00 – 17:30 (Monday -Friday)
- Two 15-minute breaks and a 30-minutes lunch break
- £30,000 – £35,000 / year