This is an amazing opportunity to work in a friendly environment. You will join a well-known steel fabrication and processing factory.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Independently carrying out a wide range of maintenance work
- Preventive maintenance
- Maintenance of installations
- Via telephone assistance
- Solving small defects in our current (mainly TRUMPH) machine park
- Next to that you have a broad knowledge of electricity & compressed air.
- Knowledge of electricity and CNC-control
- Knowledge of everything with compressed air
- Experience as a maintenance technician
- Good knowledge of English (being able to communicate) is mandatory
- Candidates will be required to do a Skype video interview before they are approved for the job
- Monday -Friday
- 08:00am – 16:00pm
- €14,50/ hour
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland