This is an amazing opportunity to join a friendly environment.
You will be responsible for looking after Clients and deliver quality, person-centred care in the comfort of their own home.
As a live-in carer, you will be making a real difference in people’s lives by helping them with day-to-day operations including personal care and household duties.
While living with your Client, you are likely to encounter and experience a variety of conditions including dementia, Alzheimer`s, diabetes, strokes, end of life care, mental health issues; as a Live-in carer, you will offer expert care assistance 24/7 to help people in all aspects of their lives.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting service users with their daily care needs and activities in their own home,
- Be a companion and show an interest in the Client’s lifestyle choices,
- Showing an understanding of their needs and issues while promoting and encouraging independence,
- Assisting service users with personal care and household activities when required,
- Supporting service with mobility and physical disabilities and assisting them in meal preparation, cleaning,
- Ensuring that each person’s care plan is followed and amended as appropriate to reflect their changing needs,
- Reporting to the Manager or Client’s family any significant changes in the health or circumstances of service users,
- At least 6 months of experience as a Live-In Carer,
- Passion to help others and caring personality,
- Reliability and good organisational skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Health and Social Care qualifications (desirable),
- Full driving licence (desirable)
*Paid induction training will be offered to successful candidates.
- Promotion opportunities
- We do not charge a commission for any of the services offered
- Transport assistance and support for relocation to/in Great Britain if required
- Legal employment contract from day 1
- Advice in obtaining the necessary documents for legal employment in Great Britain if required
- Assistance throughout the contract