This is an amazing opportunity to work in a friendly environment. You will join a well known shipyard, building and repairing ships.
- Iron workers build and install columns, girders, and structural frameworks out of iron and steel. To do so, they read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Cutting, grinding, and welding metal to shape it to specific parameters.
- Attaching pieces of steel to crane balls using cables, nuts, and bolts to move metal pieces into position.
- Installing steel bars in concrete to structurally reinforce it.
- Repairing and replacing existing structural elements of buildings.
- Following all company, state, and federal safety regulations, and wearing proper protective gear while working.
- Keeping all the tools and equipment they use clean and in good working order
- Stacking, loading, and unloading steel and iron pieces
- Similar work experience at least 2 years
- Able to read tech drawings
- Able to work with different electrical tools ( grinding machine etc)
- Motivation and willing to work overtime (afternoon and weekend)
- Conversational knowledge of English language is a must
- Driving license is required
- VCA certificate ( Safety, Health and Environment Checklist for Contractors) is an advantage. If you do not have one, we need to know in advance so we can arrange an appointment for you to get one
- 40 hours / week (guaranteed)
- Shifts and working days depend on the client’s need, and also on the other workers’ availability
- €12.5/ h (after tax)
- €500 / week (after tax)
*Recommendation Bonus: if you recommend other worker and the one that was recommended starts work, you can receive up to €200
- Free accommodation and no bills to be paid
- Single rooms – 1 person/room
- Fully equipped + internet free of charge
- No deposit for accommodation, only guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Type: normal houses, in a row, or apartments in flat buildings
- If beddings, pillows and covers are needed – employer can provide them
- Workers can use their own car and be paid 95 cents/km or they can be given a car to use for transport, for free. No deposit apply
- Local buses – not advisable – no good connections between cities
- The transport from country of origin to arrival address is not paid by agency/employer. The candidate needs to pay for his own transport
Work clothes and protective equipment:
- Safety and protective equipment is provided by employer/client
- Free health insurance
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland