The company is a leading distributor of UK products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team and work in a multicultural environment.
Job description and requirements:
- Working within a fast pace warehouse you will be responsible driving a Fork Lift Truck.
- Will be transporting stock around a busy warehouse – must have good attitude and be willing to get involved with other tasks if necessary
- FLT experience and licence is required. Any FLT licence is accepted (Reach, Counterbalance, VNA etc). *Licence does not have to be in English, just needs to be in date.
- Candidates will have a 30-45 min test on driving the truck to ensure they can operate it and will have induction and start next day if successful. The candidate will have full in-house training if successful.
- Stock is stored on pallets very high up, and the pallets are double stacked.
- As long as you have a licence in date and experience, you will be enjoying the tasks
- Moving stock / loading and unloading of wagons / palletising / transport stock around a busy warehouse environment
- You must be 18 to be considered for this role
*these are fixed shifts (Monday -Friday), you can choose either mornings or afternoons
- Morning shift:
- 06:00am -14:00pm
- Afternoon shift:
- 14:00pm – 22:00pm
- Mornings- £9.75ph
- Afters- £10.75ph
- Overtime paid at x1.5 weekdays and Saturdays
- Overtime paid at x2 Sundays & Bank Holidays