The company is a leading distributor of UK products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team and work in a multicultural environment.
Job description and requirements:
- Working within a fast pace warehouse you will be responsible driving a Fork Lift Truck.
- FLT experience and licence required. EU licences are accepted (client will accept any licence or certificate of basic training). *Licence does not have to be in English, just needs to be in date.
- You will have an induction and then you will spend a full day training to drive the reach truck.
- Stock is stored on pallets at a very high distance (up to 15m) and the pallets are double stacked.
- As long as you have a licence in date and experience, you will be enjoying the tasks
- Moving stock / loading and unloading of wagons / palletising / transport stock around a busy warehouse environment
- You must be 18 to be considered for this role
- Day shift:
- Mon – Fri 6am – finish (whenever the work is done) – usually 12 hour shifts
- Night shift:
- Mon – Fri 8pm – finish (whenever the work is done) – usually 12 hour shift
- £11.95 (days) – £13.74 (nights) per hour
- Shift bonuses available
- Overtime is available during busy periods, paid at flat rate