This is an amazing opportunity to work in an exceptional environment. You will join a well-known logistic and transport company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work temperature is low in the warehouse but the cabins of the FLT (Reach trucks) are heated, so workers don’t work in the cold.
- As a loading and unloading employee you are responsible for loading and unloading trucks via BT electric pallet trucks or Linde forklift truck
- You do this with the necessary accuracy and at a decent pace
- You can handle an electric pallet truck very well
- Physical work in refrigerator temperature does not deter you
- Load and unload trucks according to the instructions of the foreman and correctly scan the goods that go into the truck
- Flag and report damaged or missing goods
- Identifying the characteristics of goods. Count the goods by category.
- Moving and arranging packages, materials, goods
- Carefulness: acting with attention to detail and aimed at preventing mistakes
- Initiative: tackle things on your own initiative, formulate proposals
Skills and requirements:
- You can work independently
- You can easily comply with rules and agreements
- You can easily adapt to changing circumstances
- You have a sense of accuracy and order and tidiness
- Being able to communicate in English is mandatory
- Candidates will be required to do a Skype video interview before they are approved for the job
Rotating shifts only:
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 – 14:00
- 13:00 – 21:00
- € 13 /hour
- OT is +50% on top of the normal pay rate+ shift bonus + meal voucher (€ 3.65 /day)
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland