This is an amazing opportunity to work in an exceptional environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Transporting raw materials and finished products using the forklift
- Checking the quality of the products
- Signalling and reporting deviations in the production process
- Registering and documenting production data
- Supervising compliance with the guidelines in the field of quality, order, safety and hygiene
Skills and qualifications:
- Forklift certificate and experience
- You are highly motivated
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts
- You are safety and quality conscious
- You work in a disciplined and independent manner
- 06:00am – 14:00pm
- 14:00pm – 10:00pm
- € 13,89 / hour + shift bonus 7.50% for both shifts
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland