This is an amazing opportunity to work in an exceptional environment. You will join a well-known warehouse; all the activity is concentrated on pallets: cleaning, storing, recycling and arranging them in shelves.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the activities on our site in a team of ten.
- Main task consists of loading and unloading cargoes and of moving pallets with a forklift truck
- Help to sort and repair pallets. During these activities operationally manage the rest of. colleagues: divide the work in the warehouse, look to efficient sorting and repairing, supervise the compliance of (safety) guidelines, solve problems with employees and drivers.
- Support the production manager in administrative tasks. If the site manager is absent, fully take over his tasks.
- The first weeks, will be sorting pallets in order to get to know all of them as quickly as possible. After that, the tasks will evolve.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Enthusiastic, independent but also a team player
- Good at organizing, seeing work and good administrative skills
- Not afraid of taking the lead
- Being able to communicate in English is mandatory
- Candidates will be required to do a Skype video interview before they are approved for the job
- You are able to do physically demanding work.
- You are a certified forklift driver.
- Physically strong and willing to do very heavy work.
- Willing to work in any weather outside: so also in the snow or rain (rain suit is provided)
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00AM – 3:00PM
- 8:00AM – 4:00PM
*It is only one shift; the starting hour is decided depending on the weather
- €14/hour – will be increased as soon as candidates can meet the standard
- Meal vouchers of €6/day
- Opportunity for a permanent contract
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland