This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy a furniture manufacturer in Darwen.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Fabric Cutter
- You will be able to use all cutting methods including band knife, rotary blade and scissors to cut materials for furniture production.
- A lot of the cutting will be for single pieces, but some multi-layer cutting is also required.
- Experience of cutting material in any professional capacity / industry will be considered.
- 39 hours per week
- Mon – Thurs 7.45am – 4.45pm ; Fri 7.45am – 12.55pm
- Overtime x 1.5
- Promotion opportunities
- We do not charge a commission for any of the services offered
- Transport assistance and full relocation package to/in Great Britain
- Legal employment contract
- Advice in obtaining the necessary documents for legal employment in Great Britain (if needed)
- Assistance throughout the contract