This is an amazing opportunity to work in a friendly environment. The company is a famous furniture manufacturer in the UK, offering dedicated personal service to each and every one of their customers. Their in-house team contains an exclusive selection of skilled upholsterers and sewing machinists and cutters who lovingly handcraft each piece of made to order furniture. At the heart of the company is furniture reupholstery, a craft in which they have more than 40 years of experience
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Fabric Cutter
- You must be able to use all cutting methods including band knife, rotary blade and scissors to cut materials for furniture production.
- A lot of the cutting will be for single pieces, but some multi-layer cutting is also required.
- Experience of cutting material in any professional capacity / industry will be considered.
- 39 hours per week
- Mon – Thurs 7.45am – 4.45pm ; Fri 7.45am – 12.55pm
- Overtime x 1.5
- Promotion opportunities
- We do not charge a commission for any of the services offered
- Legal employment contract
- Advice in obtaining the necessary documents for legal employment in Great Britain (if needed)
- Assistance throughout the contract