This is an amazing opportunity to work in a friendly environment. You will join a well-known steel fabrication and processing factory.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Being able to set up and operate a hydraulic punching machine (to produce metal parts)
- Be able to read technical plan
- Level A2
- Training can be provided also in the company for further understanding
- Motivated person with a sense of order and cleanliness
- Time control: 2 shifts
- School-leavers with a CNC training may also be eligible.
- Already a first experience with any CNC machine
- Starting up and monitoring production (pre-production, series production, …)
- Determine the different machining phases and the adjustment values (tolerance, position, surface condition, …) of the part and the tool.
- Check the produced pieces
- Preventive or corrective basic maintenance of machines or equipment
- Record data for production and quality monitoring (malfunctions, interventions, …)
- 1 week early shift/ 1 week late shift
- 06:00AM – 02:00PM
- 02:00PM – 10:00PM
- €13, 2548/ hour
- 2 breaks: 1 x 15 min break and 1 x 30 minute lunch breaks (not paid)
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland