This is an exciting opportunity towards a permanent employment in a stable and financially healthy company.
- Working with metal gloves and metal sleeves for protection
- Similar experience is needed
- Being able to communicate in English
- Candidates will be required to do a Skype video interview before they are approved for the job
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Cutting the meat into pieces
- Making hamburgers
- Making marinades
- Making grill sausage
- Monday : from 5 am until 13 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday : from 5 am until 14 pm
- Friday : from 5 am until 12:00
- €13/ hour
- overtime available sometimes (after 40 standard hours); €19.50 / overtime hour
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland