This is an exciting opportunity towards a permanent employment in a stable and financially healthy company.
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar environment
- Experience holding the knife with a metal glove
- Job is easy and environment is clean, but experience is mandatory
- Being able to communicate in English
- Candidates will be required to do a Skype video interview before they are approved for the job
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Cutting the pig carcasses into pieces.
- Removing the bones to prepare the meat for further processing.
- Being quality-oriented
- Working with constant attention to hygiene.
- Being prepared for band work and to work in an early shift.
- Job is easy for an experienced candidate and the environment is clean
- Monday -Friday
- 07:00AM – 03:00PM *please be aware that you may finish later sometimes (if the production for the day is not reached)
- overtime is available
- €12,468/ hour
- €15/ day, automatically deducted from salary at the end of the week
- Single and double rooms available up to high standard
- All bills and internet included
- Distance is maximum 10 miles from work
- Shared houses/ hostels and bungalows.
- No deposit is requested for move in to the accommodation, just sign in guarantee document for keeping the property in good condition
- Workers can use their own car/ bike and be paid some small bonus for fuel or miles (calculated by government) or they can be given a bike to use for transport (10 euro/week )
- Bicycles are provided if candidate want to use them to get to work
- Public transport is available as well.
Personal protective equipment:
- Safety boots can be provided if needed
- Overalls, hi-vis, protective gloves, masks etc. everything the workers will need to complete their job duties is provided for free.
- Workers can feel free to use their own protective/ work clothing and equipment if desired
*This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Global Personnel Romania and Global Personnel Poland