Could you be our next Business Development Manager?
Are you a highly motivated team-player who is looking to join a multilingual team?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is driven to succeed having a genuine desire to join a fast-growing global recruitment company. The ideal candidate enjoys working closely to a multicultural and multilingual team.
Sales experience and successful client acquisitions are essential for this role. We are looking for someone who can reference past sales achievements and is hungry to grow a company full of support and investment.
Key priorities and responsibilities are:
- Identify new opportunities aligned with the regional plan and develop knowledge of target clients and prospective projects.
- Meeting potential customers and partners to progress opportunities.
- Engage and lead initiatives to generate new business.
- Winning new business using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking.
- As a Business Developer you will be responsible for the acquisition and onboarding as well as building long-term relationships with businesses
- Given the sensitive nature of the information handled, always maintain strict confidentiality.
You will ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Pure sales mentality
- Effective communication, engaging with clients either face to face or over the phone.
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships.
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage clients at all levels.
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Working under pressure, multi-tasking, and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
- Create testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes.
- Resourceful, self-starter and independent thinker.
- You must feel comfortable in a high-growth, fast-paced and agile environment.
- You must hold a full driver`s license.
- 25 days paid holidays/year plus bank holidays
- Very generous bonus scheme
- A day off during the week of your birthday
- A fully paid team building trip to Tenerife /year
- Flexible working hours
- Potential career progression
- In-house training and regular workshops
- Team activities
- Pension Contribution
- Free parking
We are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we would love for you to join us!
Do we sound like a company you would like to work with?
If so, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!