Could you be our next Branch Manager?
Are you a highly motivated team-player who is looking to join a multilingual team?
We are looking for a Branch Manager who is driven to succeed having a genuine desire to join a fast-growing global recruitment company. The ideal candidate enjoys working closely to a multicultural and multilingual team.
- To maximise the revenue opportunities within the branch through a consultative approach with the team in order to attract and retain business.
- Coaching and mentoring the branch team to lead them to the achievement of the individual and the team monthly KPI’s whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards and legislative requirements.
- Building strong relationships with the clients and candidates whilst demonstrating the company values at all times.
- Securing new business opportunities
- Maximising business opportunities and contributing towards the margin generation of the branch by negotiating the best commercial outcomes for the business
- A thorough understanding of the client’s companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment is gained.
- Takes an active lead in all key accounts
- Attracts new business and increases the current market share with the current client base by using sales, business development, marketing techniques, cross-selling and networking with the aim of securing preferred supply or sole supply.
- Achievement of budgets
- Understands the financial data required for the running of a financially profitable branch (budget, margin and costs).
- Digest and analyse financial reports and understand the position of the branch against financial targets
- Targets relating to the business generation, growth and retention
- Creating and implementing a clear branch sales strategy through an annual business plan
- Provision of regular and relevant updates and feedback
- Recruits and retains talented individuals following the internal procedure
- Long lasting relationships with the candidates and clients are built by understanding their industry
- Oversees order fulfilment from clients
- Knows how to operate the candidate database / running sheets & job boards to find the right workers for the client’s specification and able to coach the team members on best practice
- Ensures that the team are trained to provide a full briefing to the temporary colleagues regarding role, responsibilities, H&S requirements and any other relevant information
- Negotiates pay and charge rates for new clients and for existing, in line with any legislative changes, ensuring that all agreements are met
- Available and contactable outside of the standard working hours in case of a client emergency
- Administration & Compliance
- Ensures that all company compliance and legal compliance standards are adhered to
- Oversees that all administrative processes are followed
- Ensures operational compliance with all company policies, procedures and legislation and ensuring that best practice is the basis of all functions
- Ensures databases are accurate, up to date and with compliant paperwork
- Able to generate client specific reports
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of current legislation and to ensure that it is understood by the team and by the client
- Customer Service
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates with a friendly and respectful attitude & excellent telephone manner
- Ensures that the global personnel brand is always represented to both workers and clients in an ethical and positive way
- Provides excellent customer service to clients and ensuring that agreed service levels are adhered to and exceeded
- Provides a consultative approach to communication with workers, clients, colleagues, management and other relevant departments to achieve the business objectives
- People Management
- Understands the roles within the branch thoroughly and works towards creating a cross-functional team
- Ensures the branch team are efficiently working towards achieving and surpassing budgetary requirements and all set targets and KPI’s effectively link into this goal
- Monitors and manages targets and objectives ensuring that they are fully understood by conducting regular 1:1 reviews with the team
- Coaches and mentors the team to maximise their potential and acts as a positive role model in all aspects of the job
- Develops a strong work ethic within the team
- Supports with coaching and mentoring of other managers within the region/division/sector
- Effective delegation and knowledge sharing
- Performance management of the team members to ensure that development plans are in place and being adhered to
- Recognising and dealing with underperformance and aligning the training needs
- Ensures the branch is working in line with the company vision and overall group strategy
- Looks after the wellbeing of all members of staff
- Creates a positive working environment where hard work and success are recognised; provides feedback and praise where relevant; operates an open-door policy and ensures that expectations are clearly understood.
- From £30,000 per year *Exceptional. Considered expert / leader within the company (and sometimes externally); drives timelines / features / development through broad influence.
- To £40,000 per year *Luminary and very rare; central to the success of the branch; translates organisational strategic goals into department / team plans; provides fundamental contributions to long- term company planning in area of expertise.
With branches across the UK and multiple overseas branches, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in UK and overseas recruitment of both skilled and unskilled workers. A global HR and staffing provider we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we would love for you to join us!
Do we sound like a company you would like to work with?
If so, please submit your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!